Senior Loan Officer
- Ocala, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Excellent benefits including insurance, vacation & sick leave, 401K match
- Interviews residential mortgage loan applicants.
- Requests specified information for loan application.
- Notifies applicant of loan decision.
- Corresponds with customers, applicants or creditors to resolve questions regarding application information.
- Recommends and outlines terms of loan.
- Informs prospective borrowers of loan commitments.
- Reviews developing laws and regulations as they apply to installment loan security agreements.
- Assists collection officer with delinquent account files for the financial institution.
- Responsible for quality loan growth.
- Mortgage Originator cannot, directly or indirectly, commit First Federal on any lending decisions.
- Provides the best service to our customers with innovative and creative solutions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. 4-year degree preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 6 years' experience originating mortgage loans.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of financial institution and products and services.
- Excellent cross- selling, organizational, and communication skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with borrowers, builders and realtors.
- Ability to deal with time constraints and strong attention to detail.
- Extended hours sitting and performing computer tasks may be required.
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Vet / Disability