- Mount Pleasant , SC, USA
- Full Time
Directs the Mortgage Sales department in the assigned market to achieve objectives established in the Bank's Strategic Plan.
- Analyzes sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Develops, or participates with the Director of Residential Sales, in the development of the Strategic Marketing and Sales Plan for the Region.
- Assures Sales Force conducts operational execution according to operations policies and procedures, underwriting practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Bank to assure achievement of goals.
- Seeks out and targets new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business.
- Manages performance and talent development to sustain a highly productive sales force and assures the development of an internal talent pool.
- Assures First Federal Bank's leadership position in customer service excellence is maintained and achieved.
- Establishes and deploys the performance goals for all Regional sales department associates, and monitors performance on a continual basis.
- Assures compliance with all laws and regulations that are industry applicable including but not limited to: BSA, AML, US Patriot Act, OFAC, CIP and financial record keeping.
- Provides leadership to the day-to-day operations of the Regional mortgage sales force, while maintaining focus on the Bank's strategic goals.
- Locates evaluates, retains and mentors retail originators.
- Provides the best service to our customers with innovative and creative solutions.
Minimum of five years' experience with proven results on developing a business strategy and flawless execution of a plan.
- Knowledge of mortgage products, its market and economy trends
- Thrive for high service and quality standards
- Excellence in managing a business within regulatory framework is a must
- Proven knowledge on regulations (federal and state) applicable to mortgage and banking law
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Proven experience supervising and developing people to their maximum potential within high performance standards
- Experience managing financials aspects of business including budget and P&L
- Ability to deliver executive business presentations
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels within the organization, with external business and community sectors
- Capable of maintaining a professional staff with emphasis on professionalism, personal and ethical growth
- Highly organized and demonstrated prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with time constraints and strong attention to detail
- Travel may be required
- Extended hours sitting and performing computer tasks may be required.
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VET / DISABILITY
E - Verify Employer