Loan Officer Assistant
- Fort Mill, SC, USA
- Full Time
- Excellent benefits including insurance, vacation & sick leave, 401K match
- Prepares and assembles documentation to support residential sales efforts.
- Checks documents for proper vetting, completeness and signatures.
- Uses office computer for data input such as spreadsheets, word documents, and loan applications and setting up appointments.
- Provides a liaison between the Residential Sales Manager and the sales team.
- Assists with residential sales projects such as lunch and learns and monthly sales meetings.
- Supports individual team members with copying, mailing packages, letters, etc.
- Provides the best service to our customers with innovative and creative solutions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 4-year degree preferred, but not required.
- Minimum one year experience in an office environment.
- One year of residential lending experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Good understanding of financial institution products and services.
- Proficient with computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to deal with time constraints and strong attention to detail.
- Individual must be able to do short term travel as needed.
- Extended hours sitting and performing computer tasks may be required.
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VET / DISABILITY
E - Verify Employer