Financial Center Specialist I
- Fernandina Beach, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Excellent benefits including insurance, vacation & sick leave, 401K match
TEAM MEMBER SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Desire and passion to keep growing personally and professionally.
- Attention to detail and uses time effectively and efficiently.
- Seizes opportunities to make recommendations for improvements in products and services.
- Acts with customers in mind. Develops and nurtures positive relationships with internal and external customers; building mutual trust and respect.
- Enjoys working hard; is action oriented with a positive and innovative attitude.
- Possesses the willingness and ability to embrace change.
- Picks up on technical things quickly and can learn new skills and knowledge.
- Cool under pressure; can handle high levels of stress and possesses the ability to not show frustration.
- Quickly determines what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal. Possesses the ability to redirect customers to other service areas to eliminate roadblocks and increase service level and customer service experience for all customers.
TEAM MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Open accounts, process consumer loans & refer customers to other appropriate staff when needed.
- Capture customer life events, pains, dreams and goals while continually updating customer profiles as new information in learned.
- Follow-up with new and existing customers and proactively manage customer relationships.
- Be prepared before calling or meeting with a customer utilizing tools provided.
- Conduct a minimum number of outreach calls assigned by manager.
- Strong communication skills including speaking to small or large groups whether inside or outside the organization.
- Authorized to waive bank charges when merited.
- Duties may vary due to location and this list may not be all-inclusive.
- Standard working knowledge of computer equipment including PC with multiple screens, multiple non-integrated banking systems, fax, internet, phone, scanning, copying and Microsoft® applications including word, excel, power point, outlook and accessories.
- Knowledgeable of bank products, services, business practices, trends, and information affecting industries. Be mindful of competition and aware of current strategies and tactics in the marketplace.
- Provides the best service to our customers with innovative and creative solutions.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma
- Experience in customer service, preferably for a financial institution
- Extended hours sitting and performing computer tasks may be required
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VET / DISABILITY
First Federal Bank https://firstfederalbankemployment.hirecentric.com