- Ocala, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Excellent benefits including insurance, vacation & sick leave, 401K match
TEAM MEMBER SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Desire and passion to keep growing personally and professionally.
• Attention to detail and uses time effectively and efficiently.
• Develops and nurtures positive relationships with internal and external customers; building mutual trust and respect.
• A good listener, easy to approach and talk to; sensitive to and patient with others.
• Enjoys working hard; is action oriented with a positive and innovative attitude.
• Possesses the willingness and ability to embrace change.
• Grasps technical challenges quickly and is ready and willing learn new skills.
• Cool under pressure; able to handle high levels of stress without showing frustration.
• Quickly determines what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal. Possesses the ability to handle a wide range of customer service tasks with a high level of proficiency.
TEAM MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
• Open deposit accounts & assist with loan applications, issue new and replacement debit cards. Seeks necessary training to ensure compliance with all regulations associated with deposit and loan accounts.
• Assist customers with routine account maintenance, debit card concerns, and other various banking needs.
• Capture customer life events, pains, dreams and goals while continually updating customer profiles as new information in learned.
• Follow-up with new and existing customers and manage customer relationships.
• Knowledgeable in all electronic services and properly cross-trained in all electronic services offered by the bank.
• Assists customers in all aspects of electronic services
• Receive and process checks and cash for deposit to accounts, verify amounts, verify identification of customer/non-customer, examine checks for proper endorsement; cash checks and process withdrawals.
• Receive and process mortgage, consumer loan, credit card and other payments.
• Make determination regarding placement of holds on uncollected funds in accordance with bank policies, and place necessary holds.
• Count, verify and bundle coin and currency; balance cash drawer daily, report any cash discrepancies to supervisor, and work with teller operations manager to locate and resolve any cash outages; maintain cash limits as established by the Board of Directors;.
• Issue cashier's checks, assist with bank-by-mail function and process wire transfer requests.
• Record and process night depository bags and post deposits to customer accounts; prepare receipts for return to customer.
• Obtain and provide to BSA Department necessary information for currency transaction reporting and monetary instrument logs; provide comprehensive information relating to suspicious activity.
• Maintain and balance ATM.
• Prepare cash orders to maintain sufficient vault cash; receive and verify cash shipments under dual control.
• Duties may vary due to location and this list may not be all-inclusive.
• Standard working knowledge of computer equipment including PC with multiple screens, multiple non-integrated banking systems, fax, internet, phone, scanning, copying and Microsoft® applications including word, excel, power point, outlook and accessories.
• Knowledgeable of bank products, services, business practices, trends, and information affecting industries. Be mindful of competition and aware of current strategies and tactics in the marketplace.
• Provides the best service to our customers with innovative and creative solutions.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma
• Experience in customer service
• Extended hours sitting and performing computer tasks may be required
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VET / DISABILITY